«Photography is about capturing souls, not smiles»
The most important thing for me is to capture real emotions, rather than fake smiles.
I find it fascinating how many emotions you can see in just one snapshot.
When you receive your wedding photos, it’s my goal that you can relive the day again, each time discovering new details. I want to tell your personal story with pictures.
It would be my pleasure to document your special day as your wedding photographer.
FACTS ABOUT ME
get to know me better
• Born 1989 near Zurich
• Happily residing in canton Berne since 2015.
• I speak German and English
• For 3 years now I’m lucky to call myself a fulltime photographer
• I love my three cats, animals, coffee, baking, music and concerts, sports and exploring the world, and of course photography.
• Spring and autumn are my favorite seasons